There are countless ways to improve yourself and lead a happier, more successful life.
In this article, 36 practical tips are presented to help you change your habits and attitudes and achieve your goals.
- Meditate: Meditation can help you relieve stress and calm your thoughts. Try Ilona Selke’s fantasy journeys and meditations.
- Focus on the positive: Focus on the good in your life instead of focusing on the negative.
- Set goals: Clear goals can help you set your priorities and track your progress.
- Change your attitude voluntarily: a positive attitude can change your life.
- Read something inspiring every day: Reading can help you increase your knowledge and improve your mindset, but more importantly, it can inspire you! Our minds align with what we practice most regularly.
- Learn something new, like a new language: learning something new, like a language, or hobby of any kind, can sharpen your brain and improve your career opportunities. Check out Ilona Selke’s online courses.
- Question your life’s mission regularly: Consider what is really important to you in life and what you want to achieve. This changes from decade to decade.
- Judge less: Don’t judge others by their appearance or personality; it also lowers our momentum. You can be realistic about the facts, but don’t wallow in them emotionally.
- Eat healthy: A balanced diet can improve your physical and mental health. When do you feel your best? What food gets you the best?
- Focus on one thing at a time: Multitasking can hurt your productivity. Focus on one thing at a time.
- Don’t compare yourself: don’t compare yourself to others. Focus on your own journey. Appreciate what you are good at and celebrate that.
- Get up early: An early start can help you seize the day more effectively. The mind is often more productive after first waking than in the afternoon.
- Automate and delegate: Automate routine tasks and delegate tasks that are not your strong suit.
- Start a diary: Keep a diary to record your thoughts and goals. Take a look at the 365 days course by Ilona Selke.
- Acknowledge your mistakes: Own up to your mistakes and learn from them.
- Stop a bad habit: Identify a bad habit and work to change it. Constant dripping wears away the stone, you can also use this in a positive way. Small steps in the right direction will also get us where we want to go.
- Identify your blind spots: be aware of where your weaknesses lie and be careful with yourself in those areas. Prevention is half the work. If drinking substances you’d rather not drink always happens when you’re in the company of certain people, you can already prevent it by abstaining from that pitch.
- Ask for feedback: Ask others for feedback to help you improve yourself.
- Get out of your comfort zone: Challenges can promote growth and change. Our soul rejoices when we grow!
- Learn a new skill: Learning new skills can improve your confidence and career opportunities.
- Change your social environment: surround yourself with people who inspire and support you.
- Believe in yourself: Have confidence in your abilities and your future.
- See failure as an opportunity: failure can help you learn and grow. The crisis is also a new beginning and can open new levels and doors.
- Start a new routine: a new routine can help you change your habits and achieve your goals. Start Yoga with Ilona Selke.
- Follow an exercise routine: regular exercise can improve your physical health and well-being. What’s good for you?
26. Follow an exercise routine: Regular exercise can improve your physical health and well-being. What’s good for you?
27. Plan a new strategy: rethink your strategy and think about the best way to achieve your goals. Setting goals is one, and achieving them is second. But how. Look into it with the Living from Vision course.
28. Create a business bucket list: Set professional goals and work hard to achieve them.
29. Learn how to invest: Learning the basics of investing can help you invest your money wisely. Everyone has a different gift, some are good with land, some with decorating, some with investing. Observe your life and find out your strength.
30. Start being more organized: an organized environment can help you work more effectively and achieve your goals. Clear away every sock as soon as it’s lying around.
31. Don’t make excuses: avoid excuses and focus on solutions. Absolutely. Right now, and not later.
32. End things that don’t work: If something isn’t working, it’s better to let it go and try something new. Letting go allows new elements, people, and energies into our lives.
33. Stop procrastinating: act quickly and decisively to achieve your goals. Train your intuition, as Frau Holle Goldmariechen always implemented the Inner Voice right away.
34. Write a letter to your future self: Write a letter to yourself that contains your goals and dreams for the future. Let your future self respond as well, and surprise yourself with a letter from your future self.
35. Review your finances: Review your finances regularly and make sure you are on track to achieve your financial goals.
36. Watch educational videos instead: Spend your free time learning something new by watching instructional videos so you don’t aimlessly waste your precious mind power on social media.
37 Love yourself: Love and accept yourself, including your strengths and weaknesses. Then we become free to let higher forces of the universe into us as well.
These 36 ways to improve yourself can help you live a happier and more successful life.
Choose a few tips that best suit you and work hard to incorporate them into your daily life.
And if you would like to have support doing all these steps, then join the 365-Day Manifestation course.
With daily inspirational texts that support one focus of the week, and a theme for the month, along with uplifting video explanations and weekly online meditations, and monthly meetings of like-minded folks that work on themselves, you will make changes! all that for only 15 USD per month!
It’s never too late to work on yourself and make positive changes in your life.
Start today! Check out the 365-Day course and how it can help you make those positive changes.